To make licensing as easy & straightforward as possible, we’ve adopted Creative Market’s three simple options, to take the guesswork out of choosing a license:
The licensed asset can appear in non-commercial project, as elaborated below:
The licensed asset can appear in up to 5,000 end products, as elaborated below:
The licensed asset can appear in up to 250,000 end products, as elaborated below:
By installing or using this template you agree to the following user license terms:
By downloading, using, saving, unpacking, receiving or installing the product the user agrees to each paragraph below. If you do not accept any of these paragraphs, do not use, download or install the product.
1. The user agrees not to sell, share, distribute or send the product to other persons or computers, nor upload on Internet or any network what so ever.
2. The user will not recreate, imitate or base own work on the product.
3. The user agrees not to use this font in any commercial or profit making contexts, or in any relation to anything/anyone striving for profitability.
4. The user will not in any way lie about, try to explain away or cover up misuse of the product. This includes ignoring or giving false answers to questions about origin of the font, rights, and possession of the license.
5. The user understand that removing an illegal commercial use or other misuse of an unlicensed version of the product will be viewed as an attempt to cover up misuse if not immediately reported to Måns Grebäck.
6. The user takes full responsibility of all use and misuse, and by not following this agreement, the user agrees to pay any penalty charge calculated by Sitaraman Enterprises LC, as well as any legal costs, as per 17 U.S. Code CHAPTER 5 § 501–513 and E.U. Directive 2004/48/EC Section 6 Article 13–14.
A commercial license is highly recommended for all public media. Any use of the product commercially without a license or in any other way that violates this agreement is strictly forbidden and due all applicable penalties under the governing law of the United States and the state of Arizona.
Both the software user and end-user have the obligation to actively verify where and how you can use the product, whether you are hiring a designer, are hired by another party or are the direct user of the product. Ignorance of this agreement, read-me documents, notes and other descriptions included with the product is not excusable.
DO NOT copy or redistribute any templates or products from VIP Graphics. An “Extended” License is required to modify templates intended for use in end products — *any and all* forms of redistribution or reuse are strictly forbidden. This template requires a paid license for both personal or commercial use.
See up-to-date & complete license terms at https://vip.graphics/licenses/