A case study is a powerful marketing tool for converting leads into customers. Publishing effective case studies helps establish your brand as a topical authority and demonstrates how your product solved a real problem for a customer, so prospects can understand how they could benefit from working with you.
This Case Study template is a multipurpose PowerPoint file perfect for business owners who want to showcase their success stories. This download includes 31+ unique slides, fully customizable & editable with no extra software needed (edit in PowerPoint — no need to bother with Canva, InDesign, or Photoshop) and easy export to print or PDF (simply click “Save as”)!
- 31+ Fully Unique, Creative Slides
- 150+ Modern Graphic Elements
- Compatible with PowerPoint
- Print Resolution, Letter (8.5×11″) Size
- 1-Click Font & Color Updates
- Ready-to-Use Templates
- Well-Organized and Easy-to-Use
- Free Updates!
- 3 ebook cover image variations
- 1 copyright / introductions page
- 2 table of contents / overview page variations
- 2 chapter page variations
- 10+ content pages variations
- 2 quote / key message pages
- 2 image only / mood-board pages
- 2 resource library / worksheet pages
- 3 thank you page variations
- 3 call to action page variations
Sharing case studies is a great way to show how your solution has helped real customers, which gives potential buyers insight into what they too might gain.
This case study template includes 31 editable Letter-sized PowerPoint slides, including multiple pre-formatted layouts for table of contents, quote and chapter pages. The entire presentation is based off slide master layouts, so you can easily extend the design to new pages. Easily customize the background, font color & size on every slide to create endless design possibilities.
Perhaps the best feature: one-click custom branding so you can change every slide’s fonts & color quickly to create a consistent look and feel for your entire case study in seconds. Page layouts have already been created for you – just add pictures, text and then publish your case study!
This is a fully editable, multipurpose template to generate PDF case studies, with a wide variety of page variations included. No software needed — edit in PowerPoint.