This captivating, magazine-Style eBook template is a 41+ page, versatile eBook template for you to customize with PowerPoint. It is perfect for editors, bloggers, course creators and small business owners who want to create a stunning design that stands out from the crowd.
This template includes 41 editable Letter-sized PowerPoint slides, with multiple pre-formatted options for everything from your table of contents & chapter titles, to charts/maps, images & service guides. This multipurpose template will provide you with a wide variety of page variations to create endless eBook designs in minutes!
Created for maximum ease-of-editing in PowerPoint, this eBook template will help you save time and create a pixel-perfect, professional-looking eBook in just a few minutes.
Simply add your text and images, then customize to match your branding with PowerPoint’s intuitive fonts and color themes. Choose from multiple page variations, duplicate the pages you need and delete the rest to create endless eBook designs. You can quickly change the entire look and feel of your eBook with one click, and page layouts have already been created for you – just add pictures, text and then publish!
This template fully customizable & editable with no extra software needed (edit in PowerPoint — don’t bother with Canva, InDesign, or Photoshop) and easy export to PDF (simply click “Save as”)!
- 41+ Fully Unique, Creative Slides
- 200+ Modern Graphic Elements
- Compatible with PowerPoint
- Print Resolution, Letter (8.5×11″) Size
- 1-Click Branding: Font & Color Themes
- Ready-to-use, Magazine-style Templates
- Well-Organized and Easy-to-Use
- Free Updates!
- 3 eBook cover slide variations
- 3 table of contents / overview page variations
- 2 chapter heading variations
- 11+ content pages variations
- 3 quote / key message pages
- 5 graph & chart pages
- 3 about / team pages
- 3 pricing pages
- 4 resources / links pages
- 3 thank you page variations
This eBook template is a fully editable, multipurpose template to generate PDF eBook, providing you with a wide variety of page variations. No software needed — edit in PowerPoint (slide master layouts). Choose from multiple page variations to create endless eBook designs in minutes!